December 14, 2010

5 of my faves Tuesdays!!!

You know how little girls always have cute and sometimes over the top  Christmas dresses? Well, this year I have been on the lookout for a little Christmas dress of my own.  My family has a Christmas tradition of always going to candle lighting service on Christmas Eve at the church we grew up going to. So I thought it would be fun to get all dolled up =) Needless to say I have found a few that I will only be wearing in my dreams because of the cost, but I have found a few little cuties that are more in my budget......



5. This sweet little number!


4. Or this beauty =)



3. I would no doubt feel festive in this!!!


2. This is so January Jones in Madmen....LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!!



1. This dress would make me feel like a present with that big bow =) and I love the pastel, so pleasingly different from the others =)

I'm still on the lookout...I had this dress in the checkout line at Urban till I saw it had a big tear in it and they would only give me 10% off =( Yes, I run a hard bargain!!

Any of you getting dolled up for some Holiday fun this weekend????

P.S. You can find all these dresses at ModCloth =)

4 comments:

  1. I would love to wear dress number 4. so cute..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving dresses number 1 & 5. I am also loving you and cant wait to pick you up at the airport. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, i love of all them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just came across your blog. Love your style. Thanks for sharing.

    <3 Carly, your newest follower : )

    www.lifewiththelittlebird@blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...