December 17, 2010

The gift giving has begun....

 Last night we got together with our good friends Joey and Jill (the couple we moved to New York with) and did our annual Christmas gift exchange.  Ryan and I were both thrilled with what they gifted us with.  Can you figure out which gift is mine and which is Ryan's??? =)

well if you guessed right...mine is the glorious hobnail pitcher on the left and I am beyond stoked to use it tomorrow night for our Christmas bash....can you say eggnog cocktail?!!???

Below are two of my all time favorite Christmas songs I thought I needed to share...the first is a rendition of Silent Night that I adore and the next is a song that makes me think of my family and how much I can't wait to spend Christmas with them.  Hope you enjoy!! 2 more days West Coast and the Rossman's are back!!!! YAY!!! Woop Woop!!!! Holla!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...