August 10, 2011

Longest blog hiatus EVER!!

 Gosh, I SUCK!! We recently had a crazy wedding weekend...three weddings in three days.  I thought at one point I was going to die (that may be a little dramatic). There were days when I thought I would blog, but then didn't because of pure laziness. Then I realized I needed to blog about our trip home. Our second to last trip to Oregon before packing up and saying bye bye to NY. 
  We had a blast while being home in Oregon for almost two weeks. Along with doing a wedding in Seattle I got to spend quality time with my little nephew Jack and niece Nora, as well as spending a lot of time with Ryan's side of the family and my sis. I've realized two weeks is the way to go when heading home, you actually have time to put your bags down for a day or two in between running around like a crazy person trying to see everyone.

On our way...


Ryan with Jack =)

Little Nora Faye!



Wine tasting in Dundee...yummy!!



One of my highlights of our trip was finding a steal of a deal on this lovely Catherine Holmes bowl while thrifting in McMinnville =)

 I also saw Crazy Stupid Love with my sis!! Great movie!
 

Ry and I were so flattered that Elliot and Allison loved Moetic Wedding Films....they kept wanting to watch more and more of our films =)





To top it all off it was a fun surprise to find out that a friend of mine was in the wedding...nothing better than that =)

Congrats to those of you who made it to the end of this blog post!!! It's been a whirlwind of a summer so far!







2 comments:

  1. I was at my cousins wedding on Saturday, and during dinner I was telling my boyfriend that I read a blog where they do same day edits (yours!) and explaining to him what it was all about and how cool it is. Less than an hour later, we're shown a video and it started out as a love story/interview and then was the church, speeches (which literally JUST happened) etc. It was amazing. It wasn't your company (duh lol), but seriously, I have NO IDEA how you guys do it so amazingly and so fast. I've bookmarked your company website to watch any videos whenever I feel the need to haha
    You're all very talented and fantastic at what you do!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brittany

    So jealous about your Catherine Bowl! Good work!

    I've been a lazy blogger too...summer is busy with life stuff!
    ~Britt

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...