Welp...today was a day all about spending time with myself haha. I just got home from the movie The Kings Speech which was really good and before that I enjoyed some amazing fish tacos across the street from the theatre. Whenever I eat by myself at a restaurant I think of the movie Hope Floats when Harry Connick Jr. tells Sandy (I love her so much, I thought I'd shorten her name) that it's not for sissies, dining alone...you gotta look mysterious, like the choice is yours. WOW!!! I'm a sucker for chick flicks and memorizing them. Anyways, if you've never gone out to dinner and a movie alone I highly recommend it =) Now let's get to the good stuff...5 of my faves.....
5. New Ugly Doll mugs.....yay!!! So fun, I think I want all the styles for my shelf!!!!
4. Aztec fabric...I'm loving peach right now, Gramma would be proud of me.
3. Doily coasters...to dress up any coffee table =)
2. Loving these plates from West Elm...we often times don't use our full size plates and these seem perfectly cute...
1. Gel Manicures!!! Lasts two weeks with no chipping...I kid you not!!! Got mine today in this snazzy coral color to match my Birthday dress I got...eeeee!!!!
I also came home tonight to open my early Birthday card from my sister =) she got me Joshua Radin tickets....woop woop, can't wait!!!!! Love you Kels!!!!!!! XOXO.