May 3, 2011

5 of my faves Tuesdays!!!

 What a crazy weekend.  Ryan and I spent an afternoon at the park and then an evening taking in our first Red Bull's soccer game which was surprisingly enjoyable (I'd never watched soccer before).  Then all the media coverage of Osama's death leaves me feeling...I'm not sure how I feel about it quite yet cause I know this doesn't mean it is over by any means.  I do know that these 5 things make me HAPPY!!!





5. I wouldn't mind owning one of each of these =)



4. Does this really exist?? Because I want this one!!!!



3. Friday Night Lights.  I'm completely obsessed with this T.V show!! Best EVER!!!



2. Hair color change is coming!!



1. Robins egg blue/Turquoise kitchens!! So fresh =)


Hope you are having a HAPPY day =)

1 comment:

  1. I so look forward to Tuesdays, not because it isn't Monday anymore but because I so look forward to seeing your favorites!!!! Gotta find that mixer!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...