May 10, 2011

5 of my faves Tuesdays!!!

 Let's just get right down to it, shall we!?!


5. Fun vintage bowls from my favorite store, Fish's Eddy....they are so fun for party treats, but also have lids for storage =)




4. Fun light bulb water garden




3. I wish I could find a chair like this...lovely color too =)


2Inaluxe midcentury inspired prints!!



1.  Aren't these adorable!!! Mr. and Mrs. wedding day forks...check out more of Steph's stuff here =)


 We are preparing for our wedding season!! Headed to Oregon on Thursday to kick things off...so get ready for some new wedding films =)

3 comments:

  1. My favorite are the forks! I'll have to keep that in mind for the future :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. AnonymousMay 10, 2011

    Oh, I love Fish and Eddy!!!! I've wished I could pop by a few times. Sigh. Can't wait to see you in Oregon sometime soon. Enjoy the wedding this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for including me in your fave five. I am so honored, Brittany!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...