February 1, 2011

5 of my faves Tuesdays!!!

5. This whole peachy look from Anthropology


4. Rustic wood candle holders


3. I'm so ready for Spring to wear silky dresses like this from ModCloth


2. Some fun fabric I got at Ikea....I'm thinking throw pillows =)





1. All things beautiful over at LeahDuncun's etsy shop =)

Today I have spent most the day working on some new paintings and watching old seasons of Grey's Anatomy....I miss Burke!! Shame on him for getting kicked off the show cause I miss him so...Hope you all are having a grand ole Tuesday =)

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE the green fabric you got! Please post pics of the finished product that you decided to make with it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Brittany

    I'm a huge Leah Duncan fan, I have her 2011 calendar taped to my fridge...good luck with the pillow cushions! Ikea fabric is the best - so sturdy.

    ~Britt

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...