February 18, 2011

Work in Progress =)

 I recently mentioned my Love for all things Chevron and my desire to crochet a blanket...well, I am on my way!!! I am loving how it is turning out, but I'm not loving the dent it will have to make in my bank account...this is going to be one huge blanket (or a nice little lap quilt).  It is definitely keeping me occupied in the evenings, but it is so enjoyable and mindless once I finally figured out what the heck I was doing =) This could take years people!!!!


I chose my three favorite colors!!!! Oh and I used this video to learn how, I think you all should make one along with me =)

I'm waiting for my sis to email me pics of our crazy adventurous week...can't wait to share them with you all!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...