February 8, 2011

5 of my faves Tuesdays!!!

 I don't know if I mentioned to my blogger friends that for my Birthday Ryan blessed me with the gift of flying my sister and little niece Nora to New York.  They get here Friday morning and I am beyond excited!!! I can't wait to lounge around with them and of course go shopping!!! I'm sure I will have a ton of pictures coming your way of our exciting adventures =) but until then, here are 5 of my faves....



5. Angus and Julia Stone...."Big Jet Plane" I was bummed I couldn't embed the music video =( I want to use it in one of our wedding videos!!!


4. This very pretty vintage sweater...I love coral!!!


3.  Giant scrabble tiles!!!! Perfect gift for your valentine =)


 2. Braids =)


1. Sweet Valentine cards....anything that reminds me of Love Actually is a must!!!

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Have fun with your sister and niece! I'm so grateful Annika and I live in the same city. It must be hard to live so far away from them.

    Love,
    Britt

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog is so cute! I love all your pictures you put up. The braid pic you have on this post is adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...