February 8, 2011

Loving all things West Elm!!!

 I remember living in Oregon and dreaming about going into this store someday (we only got the magazine out there).  So you can only imagine the sudden gasp that came from my mouth when I saw a West Elm strolling along the streets in Manhattan. I love finding home decor stores that have little trinkets that I can afford to make my home beautiful!! Oh, and the larger things I can't but can save up for =)






















I think these little driftwood stands would be so cute in a baby's room....I'm loving all that natural wood and organic feels in a nursery =)

This makes me want to jump back into bed....ahhhhh.





See you a little later for 5 of my faves this week!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...