February 1, 2011

Spreading the Love...

So I have never been a big fan of Valentine's day...I always feel like why do we need one day to show our loved ones that we love them?? We should do it everyday....but this year I decided to get a little crafty. Ryan had mentioned how he loved having our Christmas cards hanging so I decided to keep the nails up and make a heart banner out of some of our wedding pics (don't worry, they were extra copies).  I am loving how it turned out....




I saw this done on Ohdeedoh and thought it was due time for me to do something with all of our Instax...I adore it!!!

Ryan and I went to Ikea yesterday and I got some new white bedding and I'm stoked at how it looks with my Great Grandmas quilt =) Am I crazy to have white bedding??

ahhh I love changing things up in our place....it motivates me to start other little projects =)

2 comments:

  1. i love everything about this post : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute idea :) i may need to steal and do something like it

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...