October 6, 2011

A little Fall baking....


I keep finding yummy pumpkin-ish recipes on Pinterest and this one jumped out at me....

The main reason being I didn't need eggs, oil, nothin but pumpkin in a can and yellow cake mix.  But I went all Betty Crocker up in here and added cinnamon =)


I know you are soooo jealous of my abundant counter space huh??


These little guys are so delish and they are actually part of Weight Watchers!!! So like hubs said "I can eat them all then!!"  Not unless I do first!!!!


Notes: bake at 350 for 20-25min, easiest if you have a mixer but living in Brooklyn I only had room for a wooden spoon (boohoo).

2 comments:

  1. Have you tried canned pumpkin with Devil's Food mix or Spice Cake mix. Both are delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I made pumpkin muffins this weekend too! And lovin' your short locks girl! Yey for short haired gals. Go us. : )

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...