March 29, 2011

5 of my faves Tuesdays!!!

 It's kind of funny to me how I'm not working but yet I feel as if I have less time for some reason. For example, doing a blog post at 8pm instead of am.  I have been tackling some little projects so that has made me very happy =) And I got my hair done today so I am extra happy!! I hope these 5 things will make your Tuesday night divine...


                                                                               Source: researchtattoos.blogspot.com via Nina on Pinterest

5. I'm kind of obsessed with this tattoo placement....sorry Momma =)

  



4. This Bob Marley quote...








                                                                                                    Source: etsy.com via Brittany on Pinterest

3. This cute Fungi print!


    
2. Wave Jars =)



                                                                                            Source: etsy.com via Brittany on Pinterest

1. This beautiful feather bracelet...

 Maybe I'll go make a tattoo appointment!!!

1 comment:

  1. It must be done. GO MAKE AN APPT OR I WILL!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...