March 28, 2011

Movie Madness Monday! Well, kinda =)

We did our first wedding of the season on Friday and it went so well!! I'm getting pumped about being a bigger part of our team. I'm actually working on a little edit of my own which has been really fun learning something completely new...definitely not "Ryan Quality" in my opinion =) but I will for sure share it with you guys soon! I thought I'd share a little sneak peek of the wedding we shot on Friday...more of Lisa and Matt's trailer to come soon =)


Lisa + Matt | Trailer | New Jersey from Vivid Wedding Films on Vimeo.





Next Monday I will share some movies I've seen recently....kinda sad cause I wasn't too thrilled with most of them..Happy Monday night all, peace out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...