November 2, 2010

5 of my faves!!!

Well, it is definitely getting cold here.  I feel like fall is already gone, at least weather wise.  Right now it is 44 degrees in good old Greenpoint....brrrrrr.  All I want to do is stay curled up on the coach and enjoy a hot cup of tea.  At least it is still beautiful and sunny out.  Here are five things I'm lovin right now.....

5.  This bold quilt from Urban Outfitters, the reverse side is a soft floral.


4. This lovely tea cozy!! What a cute stocking stuffer idea...


3. This beautiful lace inspired bowl


2. Vintage Catherine Holm.....pretty please!! Then someday my kitchen could look like this....


 and Number UNO....


 1. Bakers twine for fun little crafts...I'm thinking of accenting my Christmas gifts and tags with this fun stuff....I also am inspired to make one of these using it =) so pretty right???

 

Well...I'm now gonna enjoy that hot cup of tea =) Have a grand day all!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...