I cannot believe Thanksgiving is just around the corner!!! This will be Ryan and my first Thanksgiving without family =( We still are a little up in the air of what we are doing since work is a little crazy busy for him right now. I'm sure whatever we do it will involve eating and sleeping a LOT =) and that makes me happy. I do know we plan on going to the Thanksgiving Macy's parade...that will make me extra happy!! I figured I would share 5 of my favorite Thanksgiving "finds" to get us all in the festive mood.....
5. These sweet mini pumpkins would add a little holiday cheer splashed around your home!
4. Or you could hang this Thankful banner.
3. This little beauty of a pumpkin DIY tutorial...the only thing is, I must have the pretty fabric too!!!!
2. How perfect!! It's vintage and it has the recipe in it!! My kind of baking =)
1. My new amber vintage tumblers I found at Junk....my collection is growing!!! I am so going to enjoy some eggnog or apple cider out of these tall ladies. And what a perfect color for fall =)
Can't wait to hear and see what you all have planned for the holiday!! I know my instax is going to get some use, that's for SURE!!!!!