November 4, 2010

Oh Baby!!!

Here is my handsome little nephew Jack...I still haven't been able to take pictures of him so I snagged this from my brother-in-law. I can't wait to see him over Christmas!!! It's always so easy to find cute baby girl things online so I challenged myself and tried to dig up some fun boy nursery ideas for you all...it took a while but I'm happy with my results.  I have a sneaky feeling this craft obsessed girly girl (me)  will be blessed or cursed =) with all boys someday.




It's a Mr. Numbers print...too cute!!


source


Every little boy needs a "tie"


As I was searching, I stumbled upon this and fell into la la land.......xoxo



I mean really, I never see boy nurseries with anthropology rugs and vintage and chandeliers....it is now my quest to find one =)

1 comment:

  1. Great finds Brit. Love the tie. Girls do have the advantage when it comes to fun stuff. xx00 see ya soon Patti

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...