November 8, 2010

Dear Santa....

I was thinking if you want to get me something for Christmas you could always get me some pretty pillows like this...

 that can go on a festive sparkly bedspread like this one...


or you could get me some fun books and put it in a cabinet like this...


that would go in the dining area that looks like this...


next to a kitchen full of vintage dishes...


and has a living room with a wall like this...


and a bookshelf like this....

all wrapped up in a house with a porch as similar as you can get to this =)




if you have any questions about anything Santa, feel free to email me....

Love your #1 fan,
Brittany

P.S.  If you want to throw in a backyard, I like this....


2 comments:

  1. Totally enjoying your blog! Saw this on Etsy, thought of you!

    http://www.etsy.com/listing/60743125/sew-in-fabric-party-flag-label-string

    Garlands...does the obsession ever go away?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think my obsession will ever go away...hahah. I have to hold myself back from posting them everyday...ps. I have a plate wall in the works!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...