November 10, 2010

5 of my faves!!!

5. These fun bowls from Crate and Barrel, they say they are for rice but I would use them for a hefty scoop of ice cream =)



 4. These glorious paper frames....find the DIY project over at Design Sponge!!!



3. Just looking at these goblets makes me want to sit down for a Thanksgiving feast!!!


2. This one is on my Christmas list =)


1. My new oh so cozy winter coat I got at Old Navy for only 40 bucks....definitely keeping me warm!!!


 And guess what?? I'm doing a good job on my November goals =) I've started my Christmas shopping, have been getting up earlier and loving it (getting in some good time with Beth Moore). I did start working out but tweaked my back a bit...but hey, I'm well on my way =) Hope you all are having a great night!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...