April 19, 2011

5 of my faves Tuesdays!!!

It is so gloomy and gray here and has been for the last 2 days. I am getting so anxious for Spring to be here already! If it doesn't I might just hop on a plane to some place tropical =) But until then here are 5 of my favorites this week!!



5. Shades of gray nail polish...I'm wearing "master plan" by Essie and I love it!! Similar to the middle one here.



Source: etsy.com via Brittany on Pinterest

4. If someone wants to buy me this t-shirt I wouldn't be mad =) xoxo


3. This Portland print my favorite girl Jamie Jones took and gave me! I printed it 11 by 14 and rearranged our wall =) I'll show you Friday!!


2. How cool are these custom hand carved stamps!?


1. Pleated skirts!! I got this one in almondine and I'm hoping to bust it out for Easter =) It's so pretty!

What are 5 of your faves for the week???
Write a blog post and link up below so we can all scope out your favorite things!






1 comment:

  1. That skirt is divine! Such a perfect fit. I'm about to hop on a plane too if the clouds don't part and stream down sunshine soon! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...