April 26, 2011

5 of my faves Tuesdays!!!

 Yay for Spring!! I think it is finally here in Brooklyn =) and I can not be more thrilled about it.  We had a great Easter with friends in the park (I'll share that with you tomorrow). Here are 5 of my faves...




5. Sweet engagement photo =) ahhhh...



4. Polaroid style frames...so fun!



3. I think this is what the stairway to Heaven looks like =)


2. This peach and yellow necklace from Anthropologie!


1. Yes, that is a Brachiosaurus planter and you can get it here!!

What are 5 of your faves for the week???
Write a blog post and link up below so we can all scope out your favorite things!






1 comment:

  1. Eeee I love all these! We are currently looking for a nice runner rug to use for our stairway...AND I think I'm going to have to convince my man we need something multicolored like that. Might be tough, though... ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...