April 9, 2011

One BIG HApPy BiRtHdAy Shout out!!!

 Today is my sweet niece Nora's 1st Birthday (you can check out her incredible birth story here) AND my awesome sister-in-law Morekka's Birthday as well =) Wishing I was back home right now to give them both some Birthday love in person, but I guess this blog post will have to do!

 
                                                                                Source: dressdesigndecor.blogspot.com via Christina on Pinterest




I made Nora a Chevron blanket to match her room...


I also put together a video (my first edit ever) that I'm hoping to share with you on Monday! Hope you all are having a great weekend!!!

1 comment:

  1. pretty blanket! that must've taken awhile. how nice of you! and she's sooo cute.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...