October 26, 2010

5 of my faves!!!

 So I got the new iphone4 yesterday!!! Yay!!! But then I got home and some issues have occured....like...I can't hear anything if you call me (kind of important for a phone) and my photos folder is all black. Weird, I'm trying not to get too annoyed.  I was on the phone for an hour with tech support and after all that they tell me I got a bad phone =( ARG!!! So I'm off to the city again....but first, here are a few little eye treats for ya =)  5 to be exact!!!

5. This gorgeous Brooklyn necklace from MiniminiMarket....aka, my guilty pleasure shopping spot in Williamsburg.


 4. Yes please!!! I just can't get enough pennants right now =) I have some being made for me as we speak from a splendid little etsy seller...can't wait to show them to you!!


 3. These cute little glass tumblers I picked up at Ugly Luggage (another fav spot in Brooklyn, but one that fills my vintage needs)



2. This ever so sweet little bird mirror....xoxo


Drum roll please.....


1. Aren't these sooo cool??? I got these at Fredflare here in Greenpoint.  A box set with 20 notecards of vintage inspired polaroids....I think I need to go back and get another set just for me because they are too tough to part with.


Sharing beautiful things makes me feel so much better.  I'm off to Apple, wish me luck =) Then possibly tackling that bathroom, laundry, cleaning.........

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...