October 7, 2010

Oh Baby!!!

I forgot to mention on my first 'Oh Baby' post the top pic was of me holding my baby niece Olive. Since I have loads of pictures of my little bundles of joy I figure I would post one at the top of each 'Oh Baby' post. This is one of my all time favorites that I got of little Nora...I want to munch on her cheeks so badly!!!!! Get ready for these little beauties I found......



Don't even think about buying this print because I already have a plan for it..hehe.



 And this one too....



I definitely could handle sitting in this nursery...ahhh the chair!!! It's yellow...LOVE =)


I think they should have put this on their wall though...=)



and this is just brilliant (featured on ohdeedoh.com)....alphabet and initial in ONE, adore it!!!!

K...I'm getting hot with baby fever, must go =)








No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...