October 22, 2010

Letterpress Lovelies

Hope you all have a lovely Friday!! I am right smack in the middle of my work week, but it's all down hill from here...right??


I think I would miss "Modern Family" and "Parenthood" too much if I killed my tv, but everything else sounds divine!!!


I LOOOOVVVEEEE this one =)


Things that are round....so fun, the donut is my fav, no the pie, no the.....


Not sure if this one qualifies as a "letterpress" but it was definitely too lovely to not post...(forgot where I found it, but if you LOVE it I can figure it out for you)

Happy almost weekend to all of you...any small or big plans???

3 comments:

  1. I like the "Keep it Wonky". Sounds like it would be right up my alley. Going to Eugeney and visiting Jack (and Eric & Kari). Pumpkin carving at Carmies on Sunday. Wish you guys were here! Love to you xxxooo

    ReplyDelete
  2. So, love your blog. Hate to be that annoying girl asking for that thing you don't have, but the last poster -- if you happen to find where it came from, please do share! i do LOVE it and want it in my apartment. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Jamie, Sorry to take so long to find it. http://www.etsy.com/listing/59440881/family-rules-sign-weather-worn-beach?ref=v1_other_2

    there is the link!! glad you loved it =)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...