October 22, 2010

Celeb obsession...yikes!!

I'm super impressed, inspired and flat out obsessed with Lauren Conrad (aka LC) right now.  I like to think that if we met we would be best friends forever and she would let me borrow all of her designer clothes while giving me style tips =) I also think she is just a super cool chick...at least from what I read about her in all the gossip magazines.  She has made my inspiration wall this week....here's to you LC and our future friendship!!!


I think I just might need to buy her best selling books....


3 comments:

  1. OH MY GOSH i also love LC ... and my sweet husband bought me one of her books.. started to read it, and felt myself getting stupid. I think i need to power through though. love this

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's got great HAIR! And style too of course.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! I'm following from the Alexa hop! Hope you are having a good day and great weekend!

    ~Kortney
    www.kortneyskrazylife.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...