October 31, 2010

Halloween Festivities!!

I'm very sad to say that I didn't even carve a pumpkin for Halloween, I think I might pic one up tomorrow and have a post Halloween carving of my own.  We Rossman's did have a good old time on Halloween though. Since I work on Saturdays we all dressed up at the salon and had a blast getting into character....



Victoria Beckham and the Mad Hatter (Delores)
Me and the sweetest little Cupcake (Seventy)



As the day went on I really did perfect Posh's pout...don't you think???

Me and the Bee, I mean the boss
Every Bee needs a Flower (little Ms. Maydyn...so CUTE!!!)
Don't worry, we did work that day....

Saturday night Ryan and I went to a half way wrap up party for the show he's been working on and I got to catch up with friends I hadn't seen in a while...it was a crazy night that ended with a couple slices of pizza and a very crowded L train...

Halloween2010-03

Halloween2010-01

Halloween2010-11

Halloween2010-09
And the best costume goes to......

Sandy & Jesse

Her oscar was inscribed with "Wife"...brilliant idea I thought!!!

Hope you all had a fun and safe Halloween :)

I'm excited for some posts I have planned....some great holiday decor ideas out there!!!

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...