October 11, 2010

Chalkboard LOVE!!

As promised, here is my Before & After pics of our chalkboard front door!!! I get inspired just lookin at it =)

BEFORE

 AFTER



 I'm still loving my Instax...got a few pics of our lovely Greenpoint neighborhood today



And a few pics of my broccoli, cheese, potato, turkey sausage soup I made for dinner tonight!! Yummo!!!


An overall productive Monday!!! It was a beautiful fall day today and now I am sitting listening to a lovely thunder and lightning storm. How was your Columbus day???

2 comments:

  1. Love your door, what are you planning for your bathroom. Keep the ideas coming for Christmas but I need to know where to find these things, Etsy? Thanks for the wonderful comment, your pretty darn amazing too. Ryan is a very blessed man.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I put the source under most of my pics which sends you to the page I found them =) I need to start my Christmas shopping!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...